I love being on geriatrics for 2 main reasons: 1) it’s a fascinating area that I want to be better at, 2) I have regular hours. It’s amazing what some time (and fiber) can do… here are some recent happiness highlights:
- Joined a gym! It’s right by the hospital and has climbing, yoga, & treadmills
- Dined out at SF favorites: Gracias Madre and Cafe Gratitude
- Ate more kale:
- Did some Ray Kurzweil reading:
- Baked extra-fibrous banana bread (my inpatient diet had been lacking in fiber so I made up for it here):
- And finally… spent an amazing weekend in Tahoe:
Goal for the coming week: do more yoga.