First, my top drinks of the week:
- Evolution Greens Juice: It’s hard to find a good green juice that doesn’t have all the added fruit juices – this one is good, not sweet at all. Plus I love that they sell these at Starbucks and I can get one with my coffee.
- Pressed Juicery Brazil Nut Juice: This is so much more than a green juice! I love the protein, fat, and fiber that’s in there. I had it for lunch today and feel great after.
- Mother’s Milk Tea. I got a big shipment from amazon. It’s nice before bedtime, and also really good iced during these recent hot days in the Bay Area.
- Bulletproof coffee: My husband has stepped up in the past week and has been making us Bulletproof coffee in the morning — mixing our coffee with some grass fed butter and MCT oil for a creamy latte-like and satiating coffee. Not familiar with bulletproof coffee? See this NYT article here:
My favorite food product of the week:
- Trader Joe’s pre-cut cruciferous veggies: I just discovered these packets of “riced” veggies at TJ’s and they save so much time. I don’t think we would ever eat cauliflower if it weren’t for these:
I’ve been throwing it in with the pasta sauce and my 2 year old eats it like it’s not even there.
My favorite exercise of the week:
- Barre3: There’s a studio near my house and I love their classes! A room full of high-energy women – I feel so good leaving there and it’s a great post-baby workout. Plus they have childcare!